Friday, September 24, 2010

Beer

I have found a new micro brew that I am in love with. Well...two micro brews from the same brewer. What is the name of this brewing company, you ask? Sea Dog. A brewer from Maine, Sea Dog started in 1993 and all their beers seem to have a crisp finish to them. I have only had the opportunity to try two of their beers, the Blue Paw Wheat Ale and the Raspberry Wheat Ale. I LOVE fruit beers, and these are no exception. I could not resist the temptation of little blueberries floating around in my beer, or raspberries for that matter! As described on Sea Dog's site the Blue Paw Wheat Ale "features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries." and the Raspberry Wheat Ale is " a dry, crisp refreshing ale with the added essence of raspberries." MMMMM can you resist??

I was able to find this beer at Whole Foods down here in Florida, and I would assume that any specialty grocery store would carry this brand.

No comments: