Monday, January 17, 2011

5 Months. Really?

Our son is 5 Months as of Sunday. Really? I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It has been a life changing 5 months, but man, they sure did fly by. To celebrate, Breckan and I went out to Bru's Room with Nina, Ernie and Nina's mom to watch the Bears playoff game against the Seahawks. Yeah Bears! He did pretty well, considering all the noise! I realized that Breckan doesn't own a Bears onesie. I think we might have to invest in just ONE if they end up at the superbowl!

Out at Bru's room watching the game.
Breckan is been teething like crazy lately. At the bar all he was doing was chewing on his little rubber giraffe and drooling all over himself. You can see little white spots on the bottom center of his gums. It looks like they are coming in soon...

He is sitting up pretty well now too...which is AWESOME! We have to support him, but when he really gets into a toy, he will put his weight on that and hang out for a while. What a big boy! We will find out his 5 Month stats on Wednesday when he goes in for his monthly well visit.

Sweet potatoes were introduced this week. He seems to LOVE them, but then again, I don't think he has disliked anything that I have put into his mouth! LOL. He is one big fatty, accepting anything and everything I give him. Next on his menu....peas. We will see how well he likes those. HAH!

Chicken Paprikash this week...I think I might skip the homemade noodles. After all, I am a working Mom...how will I have time to make noodles?!


No comments: