Monday, February 21, 2011

Moments like these.

A photo from Breckan's 6 Month shoot.

Daddy with Breckan
Bella, Rosaline, Bruce, Breckan and I taking a ride!
This weekend I needed to relax. No housework, no working....just spending time with my family. When Mark got home from shift on Saturday Morning, we decided to do Breckan's 6 month photo shoot at the park. Overall he did pretty well, and the photos came out great! Following our photoshoot and Breckan's nap, we decided to take a little bike ride. Breckan has a little seat on the back of my bike so he can ride along with us in comfort! We decided to extend our little jaunt to a little stop at Tijuana Taxi Co. to share a plate of fish tacos. We placed Breckan in the high chair and he hung out while we ate lunch. Believe me, this is a triumph! I usually am prepared for a fussy baby but I couldn't believe how great he behaved! What a great little guy :). The day was fantastic. I couldn't believe how much I needed it.
Sunday we decided to head out on the boat to a small sand bar located in Boca Raton with the Li Family. They have two kids Bruce and Bella, and Breckan is one month younger than Bella! It was so cute to watch the two interact. Breckan was so interested in her. He was grabbing to feel the real live baby in front of him! We had an exciting little boatride with the kiddos shoved into life jackets that were far too consuming. It was quite hilarious. The kids were in great moods most of the time. I think Breckan loved the wind in his (lack of) hair and the constant hum of the boat. On the way to and from the sandbar he took little snoozes! Once we got to the sandbar we ate some sandwiches and relaxed. It was far too cold for any of us to go in the water, but I let B feel the water with his toes. Another successful outing and a FUN one at that!
To top of the weekend, we ended our evening with dinner out with the Li Family at El Mariachi, a local cuban/spanish restaurant. Breckan passed out 5 minutes in and Bruce and Bella were just chilling, hanging out with the adults. MMMM it was so good!
I tell you what. I love weekends like these. I wish I had more time to spend enjoying life instead of doing housework on the weekends. I need to work harder on the week-nights so I can dedicate my weekends to family time!
My little man taking a ride.
Mommy and Breckan on the Boat

No comments: