Thursday, August 12, 2010

The anticipation is killing me!

Once we turned the big "37 weeks," the anticipation of Baby Fee's arrival has been killing me. I guess because once I became full term, I assumed that his arrival could happen at any time. Everything is ready, and I mean EVERYTHING. I even have the car seat snapped in and ready to go in my car! (I know, I am crazy). Maybe it also has been more difficult at this time because of my discomfort and the fact that everything is complete. All we need is our little boy. After carrying him for almost 9 months, I can't believe that it is almost time for him to be here. I am looking forward to seeing his face for the first time, and even for the sleepless nights. Having two months off of work is going to be fantastic. I feel like I am in such a rut design-wise, and the two months will definitely help. It will feel like I am coming back to a new job once I start up again!

In ending, I have a little message to my baby boy: Come and meet your Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: