Monday, August 2, 2010

Rumparooz Seconds Sale

I am so addicted to these cloth diapers and I haven't even tried them out yet! I find myself looking for different brands to try out so I have a good selection. While lurking on the Baby Center Cloth Diapering board, I found out that they are having a seconds sale on Rumparooz cloth diapers. These diapers sell retail for $24 but they are selling the prints for $12 and the solids for $11.

The prints are SO adorable! I couldn't help but purchase the "ladder" design with firetrucks all over them (maybe this will be Daddy's favorite diaper! hehe) and the "monster" design. They are adorable.  Interested? You can get them at kanga-care! They are seconds, but if the diaper doesn't hold up, I am hoping on relying on my Mom to sew them back together, since she is a seamstress!

A little side note: Can you believe it? We have made it to August! Our baby boy is due this month and knowing that is unbelievably exciting. Anytime in the next 1-6 weeks our boy will be here. We are SO ready!

No comments: