Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Stash

I thought I would put up some info about my cloth diaper stash.
3 Newborn Bummi Whisper Wrap shells
12 Newborn unbleached pre-folds
8 OS GroBaby Shells
2 OS GroVia Shells (Replaced the old GroBaby)
16 GroBaby Soakers
4 GroVia Soakers
14 GroVia Cotton Boosters
1 pack GroVia BioSoakers
6 Small gDiapers
12 Small gDiaper cloth inserts
2 packages Small gDiapers biodegradable refills
2 OS Happy Heinys with inserts (Free from Kellys Closet)
1 OS Tweedlebug with insert (Free from Kellys Closet)
6 Large Fuzzibunz with inserts
2 BumGenius Flip covers with 6 organic cloth inserts

For diaper cleaning and such:
ROCKin Green Smashing Watermelons Classic Rock Soap
Charlie's Soap laundry powder
Fuzzibunz hanging diaper pail

So there you have it. This is what my stash consists of for now!  I think we are prepared for our little boy to arrive.

No comments: