Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to Baking Mommy

Here begins my journey as a first time mom. I am due August 30th with a little boy that we currently call "Baby Fee". Daddy and I cannot agree on a name. We plan to take our list to the hospital and decide once he is born. It is better to wait to see him anyways, right?

Some of you may wonder why I consider myself a Mom now. Even though he has not arrived yet, I still have this bond and connection with the little boy that lives in me. It is such a beautiful thing to carry your child for nine months, even with all the aches and pains involved!


Carrying Baby: 31 Weeks
I love to bake. It is one of my favorite past times as a child, and I can't wait to pass the tradition onto my kids. Every time I bake, I will post the recipe along with a photo in my blog.

So, what will you see here? Everything from baking, to cloth diapering experiences, to Baby Fee's milestones and all the other life experiences we have on the way.

Alas, I leave you with this quote:
"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body"

Welcome to....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the quote, love the blog!

Chrissy said...

Thank you Rebecca!